Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Comic Day 6/9/2010.

Well, still no Wednesday Comics hardcover, maybe next week. Also asked them to look into the 2nd volume of Boom!'s hardcover release of The Life & Times of Scrooge McDuck. I was also hoping to get another two short boxes and a pack of bags and boards each, no luck on none of it except for the bags. So here's to hoping it's a light week next week. On to the goods!

Doc Savage (Firstwave) #2
Doc Savage (Firstwave) #3
Titans #24
Batman #700
Jesus Hates Zombies #4 - Yeah, that's an awesome cover. In case you can't read it, Jesus is saying "Amen, Mutha @&$#kers!"

Deadpool: Wade Wilson's War #1 of 4
Deadpool Corps #3
Hellbound #2 of 3
Uncanny X-Men #525
Astonishing X-Men Xenogenesis #2 of 5

Avengers Academy #1
Captain America #606
Invincible Iron Man #27
DareDevil #507
Punisher Max #8
S.H.I.E.L.D. #2 Variant
Dracula #1 of 4

And just for kicks, here's my process of bagging and boarding comics, pretty simple really.


Easy, just time consuming.

Oh, and on a side note I bought Red Dead Redemption for the 360. I tried to get it from a local indie game shop but they were out, so I rolled on over to Wal-Mart for it. It seems the Wal-Mart copy comes with a deck of cards, they're neat and pretty nice, but they really aren't something I have a use for. Anyways, I'm liking it so far, I just wish I was playing it on my HD TV with surround. The edges are cut off on the TV of the motel TV and it's obvious the game has a nice surround track. As for the gameplay, I'm not digging the horse controls. It may just take a little before I get used to them. One weapon I'm hoping to see in the game, even if it's later on, is the M1911. With the game taking place the year the gun was first issued I think it would be a shame not to take advantage of that coincidence.

Well, I'm out, I plan to go watch Morgan Freeman's new show on the Science Channel over at my home where my parents are staying in the RV (they have the house cable line and box going into the RV, I'm only getting basic here at the motel).

No comments:

Post a Comment