Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Comic Day 6/23/2010.

Alright, so here's this weeks' comics.

Zatanna #2
Batman Detective Comics #866
Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne #3 of 6
Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard #2 of 4
Dracula #2 of 4
Franken Castle #18
Amazing Spider-Man #635
Hulk #23

Thunderbolts #145
Secret Warriors #17
Avengers #2
Fantastic Four #580
Wolverine Weapon X #14
Wolverine Origins #49
X-Men Legacy #237
X-Factor #206

Jack of Fables TPB volume 7 was out today as well. I grabbed a copy and put it in the folder to hopefully buy next week, or the next light week that comes around.

In other news, while I should have been sleep this morning at 4am, I instead was browsing the internet, and I ended looking at the Lum Figma figure (from Urusei Yatsura (shoot yourself if you didn't know this and watch anime)) again. Well, I pulled the trigger on it and it is now on it's way to my doorstep. Also, while I was at it, I threw down a pre-order for Art of War's Guts Black Swordsman Bloody Version.


And not to forget, but on Monday I ordered up a new aluminum radiator for the Camaro. The old brass radiator just doesn't cut it in this summer heat and I don't want to babysit the temp gauge anytime I get stuck in traffic with the car anymore. I went with Alumitech Reproductions for the radiator and fan kit. From all the positive feedback I saw on the Camaro boards and Chevelle boards it seems like a great choice. What I really like about thier radiators though is the stock appearance of the end tanks. A little black paint on them and you could hide the fact that you're running an aluminum radiator. I don't know if I'm going to paint it yet, I'm waiting to see it first hand and see how bright the natural finish looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment