Saturday, June 12, 2010

Andy's Cruise-In 6/12/2010.

Went to a local cruise-in today and it was a pretty decent little turn out. A lot of nice cars, a lot of interesting cars and all of them awesome. I also put the top down on the Camaro today as well. I figure it'll be a good push to get me to go ahead and figure out why it keeps burning out power top switches. OK, so on to some pics from today.

Before I headed out to the cruise-in. Been too long since I had the top down. Damn it looks good.

At the cruise-in, might as well take a couple of your own car while you're at it.

This dude has some really nice cars. He's also got a sweet Torino and a Buick GSX. Hopefully my Camaro will look as slick as his one day.

I think he has enough tire back there, maybe.

A real slick car, even in primer. Looks like he plans to go silver for paint according to the firewall.

Another damn fine, very well put together car.

Proof that flames are cool.

There is way too much engine in that tiny car. Eh, nevermind, no such thing as too much.

And there we have a few shots of the rows.

If you want to see more pics of this little get together of classics and such, check out the photobucket folder for the cruise-in. Plenty of pictures totally worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment