Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Comic Day 6/30/2010.

Alright, straight to the pics this week.

Justice Society of America #40
Justice League of America #46
Teen Titans #84
Batman Beyond #1 of 6
Atomic Robo vol. 4 #4 of 4
Chimichanga #3

Secret Avengers #2
Captain America #607
Thor # 611
Astonishing X-Men #34
Deadpool Team-Up #892
Deadpool Wade Wilson's War #2 of 4

Jack of Fables TPB vol. 7

And I also picked up 2 more short boxes. Now at least I have the comics that were on the floor before the house caught fire bagged, boarded and boxed.

The printer I order came in today as well. Great printer so far except I can't get it to connect wirelessly to the computer. I'm guessing it's the fault of the motels router or something like that. I'm going to get my router out of the house and try it tomorrow just to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment