Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Comic Day 9/23/2009.

Well here it is, Wednesday, new comic day. As usual for comic day, it's a good day in general for me. Alright, let's get straight to the point and on to the pictures of this weeks comics.

Justice League of America #37
Batwoman Detective Comics #857
Halo: Helljumper #3
G.I. JOE #9 Cover B
Gold Digger #5 Halloween Special

Avengers Initiative #28
New Avengers #57
Fantastic Four #571
Ms. Marvel #45
Incredible Hercules #135
Incredible Hulk #6o2
Amazing Spider-Man #606

Wolverine First Class #19
Wolverine Origins # 40
Wolverine: Old Man Logan Giant Size #1
Uncanny X-Men #515
X-Men: Dark Reign: The List #1
Dark X-Men: The Confession #1
Astonishing X-Men Sketchbook

And there you have it. Current favorites out of this week are the Batwoman Detective Comics, Wolverine Old Man Logan and Amazing Spider-Man. The art and art layout is just amazing in Batwoman. Easily one of the hottest things in comics right now. Old Man Logan is a hell of a story, and the Giant Size concludes it. And poor Peter Parker, that guy can't ever catch a break. And when he does, it rarely really is. Great stuff happening in Amazing Spider-Man these days.

I had planned to grab a pack of boards and bags again this week. As my luck would have it, they were out of boards so I passed up on getting just bags. Hopefully next week they'll have them in stock. That and maybe my damn copy of The Goon TPB volume 0 will finally come in. I've had it on order for a couple of months now. Either way I do need those bags & boards. I've got about 4-6 months of Marvel comics sitting in the floor of the media room. Most of them boarded & bagged, yet until all of them are as so I can't start to box them. At lest I did get the DC and INdie stuff off the floor and boxed.

Well, that's it for now. I'll be back in a week with another comic day report.

No comments:

Post a Comment