Tuesday, September 22, 2009

AX '96 Poster.

A long time ago I came across an image on the internet that blew me away. It was filled with chibi character after chibi character of anime. That image was of the 1996 Anime Expo Poster. I have since put together my own home made version of the poster.

Now, I am capable of spotting and naming my fair share of the characters and series that appear on the poster. I also, almost every time I stare at it long enough, find something I had overlooked before. The question is who can you spot?
Currently I am in the hopes of having ever character in the AX '96 Poster named and listed. To do this I have posted a thread in a few anime forums on the internet. Those forums would be the Anime Nation forums, the Anime News Network forums, and the Anime-Planet forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment