Saturday, November 28, 2009

Reading by the fire.

I consider myself to be lucky to live in a house with a fireplace. I mean a proper fireplace too, not one of those electric or gas burning posers, I'm talking about a wood burning, smoke going out the chimney fireplace. So when winter comes around it's nice to get a fire going and relax with some literature. Not conventional of course, and if you've been paying attention you've already figured out I was reading comics by the fire.

Nice and relaxing evening at home reading comics with the warmth of the fireplace going and enjoying a tasty lasagna. And now, I am treated to another awesome piece of media, my favorite movie is on TV, Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Of course I can watch it anytime I so choose since I own the DVD, but it's nice to catch it on TV.

So the point of this post? It's the little things, especially when added up, that make for some of the best days, or nights, in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment