Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Comic Day 11/11/2009.

Another light week.

Deadpool #17
Cable #20
X-Force #21
Dark X-Men #1 of 5
X-Men Forever #11

Batman #693
Punisher Max #1
Black Panther #10
DareDevil #502
Amazing Spider-Man #611

Some good stuff in this weeks haul. Deadpool for one and Spider-Man has been solid for some time now. Doesn't hurt that Deadpool shows up in that too this week. A couple of X-titles as well and Punisher Max looks like it's going to rock.

Since it was a light week I decided to go to Branes & Noble and take a look around. I am now happy to say that my search for a volume 1 of Akira is over. Looks as if Kodansha publishing is reprinting the old Dark Horse volumes and Barnes had it in stock. Now if I can just get my hands on a volume 3. Also in stock was volume 30 of Berserk, snagged it too while I was at it. While I was at it I had the clerk order volumes 29, 31 and 32 of Berserk. NOw that I have gotten home it look like I need to have them order 28 as well next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment