Thursday, October 29, 2009

Comic Day 10/28/2009 (A Day Late).

I've been playing Forza 3 since Tuesday, took a break from it to go to go get the comic and then stopped by my buddy's house to see the limited edition of the game, and that's when I saw I've got some catching up to do to by buddy. He's at driver level 20 and I'm at 17 earlier tonight. So yeah, I've been sidetracked a bit. OK, so lets get this show going.

Punisher: Dark Reign The List One-Shot
Fantastic Four #572
Justice Society of America #32
Teen Titans #76
Batwoman Detective Comics #858
Batman #692

Hulk #16
Secret Warriors #9
Incredible Hercules #137
Avengers Initiative #29
Young Avengers: Dark Reign #5 0f 5
Ms Marvel #46
War Machine #10

X-Force #20
Wolverine Weapon X #6 Varient
Wolverine: Dark Reign The List One-Shot
Wolverine First Class #20
X-Factor #50
X-Men Forever #10
New Mutants #6
Necrosha One-Shot

Was a really heavy week this week. I had to put around $20 bucks worth back into my folder for next week. Here's to hoping next week is a bit light. Oh, and I still plan to talk about Uncharted 2 later. That will be a good time to talk about some games I've been playing and look forward to playing down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment