Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Comic Day 10/07/2009.

Was a pretty light week this week. Still no bags & boards as well. On the bright side my copy of Gunsmith Cats Burst volume 4 came in and Jack of Fables volume 6 came out too.

Cable #19
Astonishing X-Men #31
Amazing Spider-Man #608
Secret Warriors: The List One Shot
Black Panther #9
Deadpool #16
DareDevil #501
Ghost Riders Heaven's on Fire #3 of 5

Jack of Fables TPB volume 6
Gunsmith Cats Burst volume 4

In other news, I took care of my battery ground issue on the Camaro. Past few times I've taken the Camaro out it's given me trouble when cranking. Acted like it had a dead battery. It basically did, but not because of a charging or bad battery issue. The body ground was just to small of a wire. So, while I was out at the theater (saw Zombieland, it was awesome) getting ready to leave, it left me stranded. I got a jump after a call to family and I was on my way back home with it.

Today after I got back from Greenville getting the comics I stopped by O'Reilly's and grabbed a pair of new battery terminals and a ground strap. Picked up a set of plugs for the Gran National too, but that's for a later date. Anyways, here's the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment