Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Comic Day 9/1/2010.

On to business since I'm tired.

I was recently reminded of the TMNT Adventures comics. SO I thought I would see what the shop had in back issues. As ou can se, it wasn't much. Also found a Roger Rabbit comic while I was looking for TMNT stuff.

Roger Rabbit #13
TMNT Presnts Merdude vs. Ray Filler #3 of 3
TMNT Advenures #8, 11 & 26
TMNT Presents Mutanimals #1-3 of 3
TMNT Presents Mutanimals #5

Dark Wing Duck #1 - Yeah, I already have this book, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to have two since Wizard is already listing the 1st issue.
Marvel Universe Vs. The Punisher #3 of 4
Incredible Hulks #612
Deadpool Wade Wilson's War #4 of 4
Wolverine Road to Hell One-Shot
Wolverine (2010) #1 Adams Variant - So glad I was able to get this variant. The normal book has a horrendous cover that looks like Wolverine is taking a dump.
Franken Castle #20
X-Men: Smoke and Blood One-Shot

And there's Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard #3 of 4, sitting there all by it's lonesome

Yesterday, Discotek's first set of Fist of the North Star, and Berserk volume 33 came in. I also picked up Batman: Under the Red Hood yesterday. Today, I saw Invinsible Iron Man on sale for $8 at Best Buy

Tomorrow, the hydraboost system for the Camaro should arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment