Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Comic Day 9/15/2010.

Another week, another stack of comics. Finally had a copy of Atomic Robo TPB vol. 3 come in for me, so that's cool. I went to Best Buy intending to buy Master of Martial Hearts, but they no longer had it and the anime section has shrunk again, drastically this time. I believe my local Best Buy is on it's way to no longer carrying anime. Stopped in Wal-Mart to see the Hot Wheels, nothing of note. But they did have the Coke puzzle I wanted. And since the Wal-Mart of Greenville is in the same lot as Toys R Us, I stopped over there as well. Picked up a few Hot Wheels there, and it pays to go through them all. I finally found the Ghostbusters' car ('59 Caddy ambulance).

Well, on to the comics.

Batman Beyond #4
Zatana #5
Cheerleaders Vs. Zombies Geektacular #1
Atomic Robo TPB Vol. 3
Halo: Fall of Reach #1 of 4
Amazing Spider-Man #643
Web of Spider-Man #12

Marvel Universe Vs. The Punisher #4 of 4
Thunderbolts #148
Captain America Patriot #1 of 4
Incredible Hulks #613
X-Factor #209
X 23 #1
New Mutants #17
Deadpool #27

No comments:

Post a Comment