Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Comic Day 1/6/2009.

Yep, I skipped a week. I was not going all the way to Greenville for just one comic. DC's Blackest Night #6 was basically the only thing that came out last week that I was interested in and I'm not that worried about having to read it ASAP. Beyond that, it's the new year and the first week of comics.


Punisher Max: Get Castle One-Shot
Siege Embedded #1 of 4
Siege #1 of 4
Blackest Night #6 of 8
New Mutants #9
X-Factor Nation X One-Shot
Deadpool Team-Up #897
Cable #22

Basically, it was a light week. There was a small surprise this week as well. No Rocketeer book, but finally Boom Kids' release of "The Life & Times of Scrooge McDuck" volume 1 came out. It's a nice hardcover, but it would have been nicer if they hadn't of split it up. This first volume is the first 6 issues of 12. The original Gemstone releases was a single book with all 12 issues and a Companion book that was the issues in between the regular issues. So now I'm looking at March for the second volume to drop. I would still like to have a copy of Gemstone's release, if I can get my hands on it for a reasonable price that is. Trades don't usually gain value, but from what I'm seeing, $200 or so is about the going price for Gemstone's release currently Pretty good rise for a book that was $17 new. At least I was able to get the Companion at $17. Well, none the less, here's a gaggle of pictures of the first volume of Boom Kids' release.

No comments:

Post a Comment