Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Comic Day 01/27/2010.

Awesome, awesome, awesome is what this week was because my copy of Rocketeer Deluxe finally came in. It was also a heavy week and money is tight, so I couldn't bring the Rocketeer hardcover home this week, but it WILL come home with me next week. I had to put two comics back as well, a new Robocop comic and Halo: Bloodlines #2. So it's kind of a downer I couldn't bring it all home this week, but it's totally cool since that Rocketeer book actually came in. The thing has already started to go up in price every where you look on the internet and I was thinking there was no way I was going to get a copy. This also, almost, became the first time my comic shop didn't come through for me, but they did, and remain to be flawless in getting me the books I ask for.

I've probably said it before but I want to say it again, support your local comic shop.

Alright, so on to this week's comics.

Tarot #60
Batwoman Detective Comics #861
Teen Titans #79
Justice League of America #41
Justice Society of America #35
Captain America Reborn #6 of 6

X-Factor #201
X-Force #23
X-Men Legacy #232
Wolverine Wendigo! One-Shot
Wolverine Origins #44
Punisher #13
DareDevil #504

Amazing Spider-Man #619
Thor #606
Ms. Marvel #49
Secret Warriors #12
Fantastic Four #575
New Avengers #61
Avengers: Initiative #32

No comments:

Post a Comment