Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Comic Day 10/20/2010.

Aww man, so close to getting back into the house. Few more small things here and there and I can get the hell out of this damn motel room. I'll still have plenty to keep me busy once I do get back into the house, but it'll still be better than living out of a motel room. Aight, well on to the comics.

Justice League of America #50
The Spirit (Firstwave) #7
Batman Beyond #5 of 6
Darkwing Duck #5
Dethklok #1
Night of the Living Dead #1
Kick-Ass 2 #1
Halo Fall of Reach Bootcamp #2 of 4

Punisher Max Tiny Ugly World One-Shot
Chaos War #2 of 5
Hulk #26
DareDevil #511
Deadpool #28
X-Factor #210
X-23 #2
New Mutants #18

OK, on the left we have a Bome Bottle figure of Lum, the Namco exclusive metallic pink hair version to be exact. I got her off of ebay and the sellers description had me thinking it may be a knockoff, but for just $13.50 I was willing to roll the dice on it anyways. From what I can tell she looks to be a figure that didn't pass quality control. She isn't overly damaged or anything serious, with maybe exception to her leg that looks to have some hairline cracks in it. But, beyond that and some tiny places of marred paint, she's fine.

On the right is Fable: The Balverine Order. I admit to only buying this book for the DLC it comes with, but I will read it; no point in owning a book you never read. As for the DLC that comes with it, it's supposedly the Shardbone Sword, a sword made from a shard of the Spire. Hopefully it's a worth while sword, and not just a weapon with an overzealous description.

1 comment: