Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MegaCon Report 1.

So after a days rest yesterday, I think it's time I gave a report of my time at MegaCon. It was another good year at MegaCon (MC) and it felt and looked as if it had grown that little bit more. In my opinion there's always something to do at MC. There's always something going on and many choices to make. If you tell me you went to MC and didn't or couldn't find something to do, that's your fault. There's also plenty to see. With MC being a multi-hobby convention you will see so many odd and different things. For example, if you can name every single cosplay/costume, then I say you're the uber geek. That you were dragged out of your lair (parent's basement) and you went flailing and whimpering all the way there until you saw that first barely clad young lady. After that you realized that maybe that whole going outside every so often thing isn't such a bad idea.

This first report will cover just that, the few cosplays that I thought to get a picture of when I saw them. There's not that many, but if you want to see more, I suggest you start your search over at deviantART and do a search for "megacon" then sort the results by newest.

Rogue - X-Men

Cortana - Halo

Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

The Stig - Top Gear

T-800 - Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Wolverine - X-Men

Harley Quinn & Joker - Batman: Arkum Asylum

Captain Jack Sparrow - Pirates of the Caribbean
&
Betelegeuse - Beetle Juice

Iron Man & War Machine - Iron Man

Jessie & James aka Team Rocket - Pokemon

Harley Quinn & Joker - DC Comics

Logan & Psylocke - X-Men

No comments:

Post a Comment