Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Comic Day 03/03/2010.

Very heavy week since I had to skip last week until this week. Lets get right down to business shall we?

Batwoman Detective Comics #863
First Wave #1
Justice League of America #36
Blackest Night #7 of 8
Teen Titans #80
Gold Digger #115
Gold Digger Sacred Library #3

Robocop '10 #2
Tales of the TMNT #67
Punisher Max: Butterfly One-Shot
Invincible Iron Man #24
Amazing Spider-Man #622
Amazing Spider-Man #623
Ms. Marvel #50

Thor #607
New Avengers #62
Avengers: Initiative #33
Thunderbolts #141
Fantastic Four #576
Mighty Avengers #34
Secret Warriors #13
Dark Wolverine #83

Wolverine Weapon X #11
Deadpool #20
Deapool Team-Up #895
Prelude to Deadpool Corps #1 of 5
X-Factor #202
X-Force #24
X-Men Legacy #233
Nation X #3 of 4

And the copy of Fables TPB volume 12 I ordered from Barnes & Noble was in. So there's that.

And while I was at Best Buy to check to see if they had an audio RCA to 3.5mm female adaptor cable (which they didn't) I picked up Rob Zombie's new album, Hellbilly Deluxe 2.

Stopped by the car audio shop I've gone to since having the system put in the Monte as well. I've been meaning to get the auxiliary input cable for the Pioneer AVIC-N1 deck in the Monte so I can use my MP3 player (Creative Labs Zen: Vision M) in the Monte instead of dragging a CD case around. They didn't have any in stock, but they said they could get it in about a week. I really hope they can because I need it by the 10th so I can have it on the drive to Orlando, FL for MegaCon. While I was at the shop I asked how the owner, Alton, had been. The past year has been rough for him, and that's saying it lightly. It's been one tragedy after another for the man. I really hope the best for the man right now. After being told what has happened to him over the past year I think he's suffered more tragedy than anyone should have to endure in a year's time. So here's to wishing and hoping things start calming down for him in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I truly enjoyed reading your post. we will bookmark your blog for future refernece. I want to encourage one to continue your Great post Iron Man Car Philippines

    ReplyDelete