Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Comic Day 7/14/2010.

Here's this week's comics.

Avengers Academy #2
Uncanny X-Men: Heroic Age One-Shot
X-Force: Sex & Violence #1 of 3
Hellbound #3 of 3
X-Men Second Coming #2
Deadpool Corps #4
X- Men Origins: Deadpool One-Shot

Spectacular Spider-Girl #3 of 4
Amazing Spider-Man #637
Invincible Iron Man #28
Dare Devil #508
Titans #25
Batman #701
Doc Savage (First Wave) #4
Robocop '10 #5

Akira Vol. 3 - Been anticipating this one for a while now. Wih this I have a complete set of Akira books. I can finally read the manga that was the basis for the movie that got me hooked on to anime.

Eyeshield 21 Vol. 1 - Picked this up in the hopes that it'll be a good substitution for Hajime no Ippo (Fighting Spirit) for the time being. The little bit of the first volume that I read felt a little like the start of Ippo and I found myself chuckling a bit at the humor.

I also picked up the window regulator for the 3000 today. I came home one day to find the window was down on it. At first I though someone had broken it out, but after closer inspection, the regulator had given up on it, dropping the window down. I'm lucky it didn't break the glass. Anyways, now that I have the replacement I can fix it and get the car out of the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment