Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Comic Day - 02/10/2010.

Another week, another batch of comics. But this day is also awesome for it is my birthday. One more year, one more candle on the cake. A cake that will be delicious and looks awesome. More on that later, here's this week's comics.

Justice Society of America Annual #2
Titans #22
Gold Digger #114
Origins of Siege One-Shot

Ultimate X #1
Punisher Max #4
Amazing Spider-Man #620
Dark X-Men #4 of 5
New Mutants #10

Walking Dead TPB Volume 11

Yes, I know, when it comes to my birthday cake, I'm a child. So what? It's my birthday and I get to have the cake of my choice. That and it's awesome and cool, and you know it.

Though this year it looks like they ran out of room while they were making it. Oh well, you can still tell it's a '57 Chevy. Next up is a few presents I got this year. A '57 Chevy Hot Rod Monster Ride, a Chevy "bowtie" hand tool box and a 1:18 scale Shelby Cobra GT500 "Eleanor".

No comments:

Post a Comment